Job description / Role
• Support in growing and maintaining Bahrain office, and hiring core team members.
• Lead the daily operations including, bank and payment processor settlement and accounts reconciliation.
• Build and manage banking, regulatory, and partner relationships.
• Manage projects implementation and logistics from inception to completion.
• Present weekly and monthly reports to board members.
• Complete other assigned tasks as required.
• Post secondary degree (Master’s, PhD, etc)
• Strong verbal and written English & Arabic communication skills.
• Strong leadership and decision making skills.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
• Proven sales and relationship building skills.
• Proficient technology user.
• Self-starter with the ability to wear many hats and a “can do” attitude.
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
• 5-10 years of relevant experience.
• Male or Female.
• This position requires Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) approval.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Deputy General Manager
A Group of Companies in the Gulf Region
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
|Saudi Arabia||3 Jun|