This position is closed or expired.
See other General Manager jobs in Bahrain
Our client is a dynamic multi-discipline business group, who has a requirement for a General Manager – Automotive Dealership
• To function as Head of the Profit Centre
• To champion Customer Satisfaction Standards and attain objectives
• To enhance Dealership Image
• To take Policy Decisions
• Responsible for setting and achieving financial budget and business plans
• To develop and grow the business & maintain market share
• To seek new business growth areas, where they demonstrate synergies with the existing business.
• To closely monitor the Key Performance Indices of each Division in order to formulate and implement strategies to improve the performance
• To formulate strategies for Asset Management and Inventory Control
• To formulate the ‘Pricing Strategy’ to improve market share
• To establish and maintain excellent and effective working relationships with Principals
• To maintain and enhance the image of the Dealership in the market
• To proactively plan new marketing strategies in consultation with Principal’s official marketing agency, and monitor execution through the marketing department
• To regularly monitor all the expenses of each Department to effectively manage the same
• To monitor implementation of procedures to ensure safe and attractive work environment
• To plan and implement any developmental works to the facility
• Graduate in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering and 15+ years experience in the automobile business
• 15+ years experience in the automobile business
• Leadership capability and people management skills
• Good communication and customer service skills
• Problem solving ability
• Financial and accounting skills
• Brand management and market analysis experience
• Strategic planning and budgetary management
• Technical and product knowledge
• Good decision making abilities
Desirable: Master's degree in Automobile Engineering or Business Administration with 12-15 years of experience in the automobile business
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.