General Manager - Luxury Automotive
Job description / Role
Aquila Consulting are working in partnership with a Luxury Car Dealership based in Bahrain with an exciting opportunity for an experienced General Manager.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
• Ownership for growth, achieving sales plans through proper pricing and positioning of the Brands in the Market ,
• Ensure customer satisfaction and implementation of agreed business plans by the Principles and by the Management
• Actively and efficiently manage divisions (HR, Accounting, IT, marketing …etc.) and provide leadership to Sales and Service
• Setting and/or modifying the Company business policies and procedures
• Set strategies for each brand in line with Principles directions
HR and Training:
• Strategically adapt Training and ensure setting up continuous training programs for staff to develop their skills. In addition, to plan and execute training programs for new recruits
• Meeting the Omanization requirements
• Actively involve in new hires whether new positions or replacements - with consideration to Omanization
• To prioritize meeting Customer’s Expectations, Customer care and Customer Satisfaction
• Build Excellent customer relationships
• Ensure top aftersales service
• Follow up on all Marketing activities in cooperation with the principles, including Design and implement Promotions and Sales Campaigns, set marketing calendar, and calculate cost effectiveness for all marketing activities.
• Ensuring the availability of new cars as per market demand and need
• Benchmark competing cars, compiled on a database per category and class and include this data in the Presentations to the ED and the Board
• Maximizing brand awareness in the marketplace & Monitoring competitor activities
• Candidate should have strong financial background with focus on cost control and savings. Overall P&L (budgetary) understanding, responsibility, and accountability for the financial and operational performance.
• Prepare Sales plans & Budgets and Manage Sales Teams and ensure individual targets are set and approved by Management and for the same to be achieved
• Streamlining the business in terms of staff, products, stocks, budgets, and ensure Financial Presentation and business review to the Executive Director and the BOARD at least three times annually.
• Lead the Annual Budgeting in coordination with Finance and ensuring that the projections are committed and achieved by the team
• Monitoring Gross Profit of the business by category and take corrective action with respect to product price positioning
• Product pricing according to brand price positioning and competing products within each class while achieving Agreed Gross Margins
• Comparing year on year average sales in units and value & monitoring cars sales (units and value) as per the set budget for the year
• Candidate should possess good managerial and organizational skills
• Ensuring good relationship with Principles at all times; Communicate with principles and ensure that Company is achieving Brand targets and follow up on the Principle’s guidelines, proper usage of trademarks, marketing campaigns, training programs, contracts, credit notes...etc.
• Supervise the After Sales Service Centers to ensure proper customer service, proper stocks of Spare parts, staffing, continuous training, and cost effectiveness and efficiencies of the service center operations.
• Engage with PR activities and build relationships with all current and future clients
• Set example to others
• Effective communications with principals at all times
• Candidate should possess Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
• Full respect for hierarchies
• Ensure Polices Compliance and Business Code of Conduct with sister company
• Strong ethics
• Age 42-50
• MBA is a plus
• Preferably Bilingual
• At least 5 years’ experience as GM or DGM
• Sales experience in Luxury and Hi-End cars
• Excellent Presentation and Communication Skills
• Gulf Experience is a plus
About the Company
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.
General Manager – Automotive
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Saudi Arabia||30 Jan|
General Service Manager
TRS Staffing Solutions
|Saudi Arabia||17 Jan|