Job description / Role
• Develop and implement an effective property management strategy that is aligned with the company’s strategic objectives
• Develop and Implement a Robust and Efficient Property Management Policies and Corporate Governance framework
• Responsible for overall P/L across the Property Management Department
• Build and manage, on a continuous basis, the assigned Property Management Team that is fully capable of executing the business strategy and objectives of Company
• Acting as key influencer and resource to clients while promoting the company’s projects.
• Determines organizational need for additional properties and conducts market research to tap target properties.
• Identifies, research, evaluates and conducts transactions for all properties.
• Ensure full disclosure and verifications of all details about properties and transaction by completing due diligence activities including obtaining, reviewing and confirming all diligence documents such as third party reports, market analysis, rent surveys, property inspections, etc.
• Understands the market of all properties’ locations and compare similar properties in the area.
• Advising clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
• Direct financial management of property to enhance property value.
• Coordinates negotiations with owners of targeted properties and manages pertinent deal.
• Inspects the targeted properties, checking and evaluating property condition.
• Meeting sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
• Improving processes, policies and practices so as to achieve company’s goals and ensure sales team adhere to company-wide laid down rules and guidelines
• Administer valuation of the properties, review and approve property valuations prepared by external valuators for real estate deals.
• Assist in deal structuring, deal sourcing and examining the real estate industry in relation to legislation and law in Bahrain.
• Conduct post-tenancy monitoring and manage exit process.
• Acting as an intermediary in negotiations between clients and the company, generally representing one or the other.
• Conducting and attending events, conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets
• Negotiating and preparing of leases, including amendments and renewals. Maintaining property files and appropriate records of owned properties.
• Managing the rent collection system. Ensure that all rents and late fees/check charges are collected, posted and deposited in a timely manner. Ensures that properties are rented to fullest occupancy.
• Conducts meetings with government authorities and other internal departments on regular basis to receive feedback and updates on operations.
• Marketing the real estate projects, as applicable, via social media. Managing and organizing events and opening ceremonies of properties.
• Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field.
• MBA is an added advantage
• Experience a minimum of 7 years of professional experience, at a senior level.
• Property Management background.
• Leadership qualities.
• Effective communication skills, spoken and written.
• Presentation skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Financial savvy.
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.
General Manager – Lounge
Director / Head of MENA Real Estate
Swisslinx Middle East
Senior Property Management
Orion Engineering Services
Quest Search & Selection