Job description / Role
Eduplace Recruitment Agency is a niche agency that specializes and recruits for the education sector in Middle East and Far East.
Our client that follows the American curriculum and based in Bahrain
• Grade 1 teacher
USD 1500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Housng, airfare, medical
The ideal candidate should have the following educational and characteristics:
• B. Ed degree or BA degree equivalent in related field
• 1 year classroom teaching experience
• Computer Literate
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good organizational and classroom management
• Keeps parents informed by maintaining records of academic performance, attendance, and social acclimation; reporting on all elements of student development at parent-teacher conferences, both regularly scheduled and as-needed.
• Develops and presents lesson plans by using a variety of techniques, including lectures, projects, exhibits, field trips, audiovisual and library resources, computers, and the internet.
About the Company
Eduplace Recruitment Agency is a niche recruitment company that sources skilled and qualified educators for local and overseas assignments. Eduplace boutique services also includes curriculum development and implementation, psychological assessments and educational tours.
Eduplace is geared towards the educational fraternity to fill the recruitment void and promote access to professional, intellectual human capital in order to synergize the educational field.
Eduplace offers a complete package of staffing solutions for both companies and career seekers, using technological advancement through print, online and social media. With our vast network of associates and affiliates around the world, we can source the most qualified candidates locally and internationally. We personally interview and pre-screen candidates for suitability, also performing background checks, which include criminal and educational history.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Primary Homeroom Teacher - Immediate Joining
Beaconhouse School System