Job description / Role
Gulf Connexions is excited to have a brand new position available with a client that specialises in changing and reforming governmental practices. They are a government agent used to improve efficiency and ultimately deliver better outcomes for citizens. They have chosen Gulf Connexions to support their human resource team with their current recruitment drive across the region. They are currently looking for a Graduate Consultant who can support a team of experienced government practitioners who have worked at the heart of the U.K. Government.
If you are a recent graduate from a top tier university and have a passion for political/government change and enjoy working in a fast-paced team, combined with the working with a diverse set of individuals, then we believe our client is the place for you.
• To foresee changes in the market and prepare our clients to lead the market.
• Prepares concise and accurate written responses to research requests.
• Execute pre-defined data queries; validate results, and provide a draft report review.
• Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with others. Serve as a member on a team project or working on a group project.
• Providing advisory services and direction to management officials on the execution of administrative activities.
• Bachelor’s degree, Preferred experience in the following areas: Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Politics, International Relations or Data Analytics
• Graduated with a 2:1 or higher (GPA 3.1 or higher)
• Demonstrated leadership ability.
• Strong project management skills, including organization, planning, and execution, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
Due to the high number of inbounds applications for this role, please note that we are only able to connect with shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from one of our recruitment team in the next 10 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occassion.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Research Analyst / Manager
Research Analyst / Manager
International Graduate Programme
Standard Chartered Bank - UAE