Job description / Role
Our client is an entertainment company in Bahrain, Currently they are looking to hire a Graphic Designer.
The role holder will be assisting the marketing activities such as: implementation of the marketing strategies; corporate positioning and branding, advertising and promotional activities relationships with stakeholders and agencies both domestically and internationally. Promoting mutual understanding between The Company and the public as well as establishing and maintaining a good corporate image for The Company.
Job Outputs and Responsibilities
• Assist the Marketing Manager in developing marketing plans to support various initiatives
• Coordinate strong liaison with media and product vendors
• Maintain knowledge of emerging and current marketing trends and channels
• Coordinate the development, implementation and execution of the marketing plan
• Conduct surveys and research to identify and develop potential profitable local and international markets
• Coordinate advertising that involves placing adverts in national, regional and specialist publications, or on the radio (depending on the campaign)
• Assist the team in design and development of the production of marketing material, including leaflets, posters and flyers
• Work closely with the advertising agency to brief in specific jobs / campaigns
• Work closely with the media agency with allocated budgets, per campaign
• Coordinate with the suppliers to come up with appropriate designs for sales booths / stands for exhibitions
• Conduct market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
• Evaluate marketing campaigns and prepare reports and presentations
• Coordinate with vendors for all sets of outsourced jobs related to product marketing
• Coordinate with TV & Radio for all media clips, race clips and webcasts etc.
• Support internal marketing requirements from other departments
• Assist with processing payments and paperwork in line with the company procedures
• Conduct distribution plans of marketing material and execute accordingly, per campaign
• Work closely with our in-house graphic designers on allocated jobs
• Create and administer the marketing database which includes: client and prospect information, mailing list applications, access to financial reports, etc.
• Process the invoicing of the subcontracted services
• Perform other tasks and duties as directed by the Marketing
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum level of education, professional qualifications, background and years of experience and desired competencies required to do the job.
• Bachelor's Degree in related discipline and 2-4 years of experience in related field (or Master's Degree or CIM qualification)
• Excellent written and verbal communication (English) and interpersonal skills, Arabic language is an advantage
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Strong project management / organizational skills
• Ability to use spreadsheets to analyze data and spot trends
• Understanding of customer segmentation
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering