Job description / Role
Our client is a leading International investment bank. They are currently looking to recruit a Graphic Designer to be based in Bahrain
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design electronic (in relevant file formats) and printed versions of various PRMW marketing materials (in English) e.g., investment executive summaries, pitchbooks, and teasers, which are used by The Company as a key tool for marketing its products.
• Obtain high quality images for investment materials by liaising with investment teams and creatively searching the net.
• Liaise with intermediate design firms and printing presses in Bahrain and/or New York to deliver hard copies of various marketing materials within a designated timeframe.
• Create and update platform presentations, investment proposals and other marketing related documents in PowerPoint as per directions from members of PRMW. Transfer current library of PowerPoint slides to the new corporate template.
• Develop an understanding of information and process flows (and gaps thereof) across the firm and a good working relationship with respective internal counterparties.
• Undertake special projects, as required.
• Perform additional duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/ PR/ Branding – Professional Certificate holder preferred.
• Candidate must have reasonable experience (4-6 years) of Graphic Designing in a financial institutions or marketing agency like environment.
• Bilingual (English/Arabic) candidates will be preferred with strong background in branding and developing electronic material.
• Good Interpersonal skills will be required given the heavy interaction with team members at all levels of the organization.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering