Job description / Role
Our Client fast growing engineering firm based Bahrain. They are currently is looking for a GRC Cost Controller Specialist to work in their Bahrain office.
This position will assist with the setup of the cost controls system for GRC, monitors and controls cost.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Review and audit the monthly payment requisitions with back up supporting documents and research cost for all aspects involved in the projects.
• Assist in generating, checking, and analyzing data to ensure accuracy and maintain orderly records.
• Ability to develop cost reports required by internal and external requirements.
• Coordinate with personnel from various departments within the company to ensure that accurate information is submitted in a timely matter and incorporate in various monthly reports.
• Use the Work Breakdown and Project Coding structures, if needed, to ensure that data are entered correctly into Project Controls system.
• Ensure all tasks are performed in accordance with program and client procedures.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
• 10+ years of experience in Cost Control management.
• Experience in Construction required
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or relevant degree.
• Experience in Construction and capital projects preferred.
• Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat.
• Ability to work as a member of a dynamic and fast moving team.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Multitasking and capable of working under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Travel when needed.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manpower Middle East