Job description / Role
• Adopting new process and technology changes.
• Effective supervision of customer’s services provided and facilities granted by the Bank
• Effective centralization of card (credit and debit) operations.
• Financial management of the department
• Serve as the department main point of contact only for critical and strategic matters
• Proactive and prompt escalation of critical matters and any operational lapses
• Coordinate the department logistics and resources.
Policies, procedures and processes
• Ensure compliance with Bank’s policies and procedures and other regularities. Responsible for updates.
• Improve the efficiency across the department and strengthen internal controls.
Mentoring, Appraisal, Training and Succession plan
• Provide effective delegation and effective succession plan.
• Provide guidance, leadership, coaching and motivation to employees.
• Set and manage employees’ short and long-term responsibilities and objectives in line with Bank's strategy
• Manage the employee’s performance appraisal, promotion, and salary increment and career path.
• Identify current and future training needs, provide and manage the training and professional development, maintain standards.
• Coordinate with Human Resources, Banking Operation department's recruitment and selection process.
Business Development Support
• Identify study and recommend areas of further development and quality improvement
• Assist in development correspondent banking relationship with Group companies, other banks and obtain maximum services at best prices and explore the possibility of rebate schemes.
• The candidate should have a minimum of 12+ years of working experience in Banking Operations.
(Islamic Banking preferred)
Send CVs by no later than February 16, 2019
About the Company
"One Vision for Consultancy" is a one stop professional service provider specialising in:
Employment Consultancy (Human Asset Recruitment & Talent Acquisition): Using a competency based frame work; we indentify the best candidates to fit your unique organisational needs. The objective is to ensure recruitment of high potential talent for long term retention with the capability of achieving succession planning in the organisation. We offer both contingency and retained search.
Our executive team, with their strong corporate and business backgrounds and track record of success, will help you identify and recruit candidates within a short time frame to meet your business needs and requirements. We source talent worldwide as required by specifics or as set by the client.
Facilities Managed Services: We provide staffing resources and services for short as well as long term basis to support front and back office requirements.
Computer Software Design Development and Maintenance: Our objective is to first and foremost understand our clients and their requirements. We work with business alliance partners who have experience, highly skilled technical professionals, a working methodology and good industry knowledge. We provide our clients with solutions that are capable of driving projects to successful completion and customer satisfaction. Provide onsite IT professional for IT maintenance, support, system study, development, implementation or consultancy.
Technical Assistance to maintenance and operations of facilities: System studies, design, develop, implement, support, maintain and manage operational plant services.
Staff augmentation of professionals for short and long term projects.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Operations Manager - Banking
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Senior Operations Officer (Banking)
|Abu Dhabi||25 Mar|
Senior Manager – Business Performance Strategy & Analytics
NSI & Bluefin Talent