Job description / Role
• Establishing partnership / alliance agreements with correspondent banks, suppliers, merchants, agents and aggregators.
• Prepare studies on potential markets, bank peer analyses and study of pricing differentials across markets in relation to manage the funds.
• Search and create suppliers’ relationships based on the company business to business products and services roadmaps.
• Design a product, service and advise pricing based on the company business strategy to attract supplier and buyers.
• Handle strategic financial planning process and evaluate new and existing business opportunities.
• Analyse business strengths and weaknesses and work to minimise risks and maximise profits.
• Continuously seek to develop and improve business functions and processes to generate new streams of income.
• Provide financial reporting and presentation to management and update management and members on relevant service areas.
• Buildup and create agency, aggregators and merchants’ network and relationships that can work with the company.
• Building and creating relationships with Financial Institutions, Suppliers, buyers, Merchants, Agents and aggregators.
• Provide leadership, instruction and motivation to staff.
• Carry out staff performance management and appraisal and provide support to staff to enable them to meet job expectations
• Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
• At least 10 years’ experience in Cards & Payments, Trade Finance, Customer Relationships, Compliance, Business to Business.
• Good Financial Institutions/banking network, Merchants, Aggregators, E-Commerce and B2B processors in GCC, Europe, Africa, UK, USA.
• Good Interpersonal, presentation and sales skill to persuade decision makers.
• Demonstrated track record of success in business development, proposal development, and project / program management with quantifiable results
• Proven ability to effectively plan and implement strategic business plans, including formation and cultivation of strategic alliances
• Be able to pitch and negotiate confidently
• International travel is required
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
• Critical and strategic thinker, able to identify issues and opportunities, provide solutions and reach consensus with multiple stakeholders
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and proven ability to interact with a diverse and cross-cultural candidate and client population
• Demonstrated successful track record in building relationships clients; ability to interact effectively and positively with all levels of internal and external clients and colleagues
• Ability to work independently and collaborate with others to incorporate and enhance technical capital outside area of primary expertise
• Excellent interpersonal, networking and presentation skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines under pressure
About the Company
IPS is a Third-Party Payment Processing Company, regulated and licesned by Central Bank of Bahrain, incorporated under the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain. IPS is catering to different sectors of industry like financial institutions, banks, ...etc. Our suite services include:
- Mobile business on the go
- eCommerce Solutions
- Security and Fraud solutions
- Prepaid solutions
- Merchant Mobile Commerce solutions
- Marketing solutions
- Analytics & Digital Wallet solutions
- CC Terminals & POS solutions
- Payment Gateway
- DIgital and mobile banking solutions
- Debit and Credit Card Processing solutions
- Loyalty & Rewards solutions
- ATM & network solutions
- Analytics & Reporting solutions
Government & Others
- Government payment solutions for fees, taxes, etc.
- Utility & other Corporate biller solutions
- Healthcare providers & pater solutions
- Financial Analyst SOlutions
- Education solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Chief Business Officer
Director - Operations & Commercial
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Chief Executive Officer
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia
RTC-1 Employment Services