Job description / Role
Gulf Connexions is excited to have a brand new position available with a newly acquired client that specialises in producing high-quality metal products. Their production level exceeds the industry average and they cater to countries internationally.
They have selected Gulf Connexions to support their internal human resource team with their current recruitment drive across the region. We are looking to identify someone to join one of the largest industrial companies in the GCC as a Head of Logistics where they will be responsible for overseeing the entire logistics department.
If you are an experienced Logistics Manager with strong experience working heavily within the industrial industry and would enjoy working for a large company with a dynamic set of people, then we believe our client is the place for you.
• Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
• Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
• Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
• Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
• Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments.
• BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
• Proven working experience as a logistics manager
• Record of successful distribution and logistics management
• Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
• Proficient in standard logistics software
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
BAHRAINI NATIONALS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Supply Chain Manager
Senior Supply Chain & Procurement Management Analyst / Controller
Manager - Supply Chain (Procurement)
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Supply Chain Manager
|Saudi Arabia||5 Apr|
Senior Expediting & Logistics Coordinator
Management Solutions International (MSI)