Job description / Role
My client, a leading Architectural and Engineering Consultants is seeking a Head of MEP (mechanically biased) to join their thriving practice. You must be technically forward thinking with new software's and ideas. You will be heading up and growing a department and working on large buildings projects in the region.
* GCC experience is a must and some exposure to International projects would be ideal
* Strong knowledge of design codes and local standards
* Exceptional Technical awareness- including BIM
* Around 15 years' experience of which the last 5 has been in a senior manager position (be mindful its currently a small team)
* BSc in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university
* Preferably chartered with a recognised professional institute
* Happy to live and work in Bahrain
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
MEP General Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
MEP Construction Manager - Airport Terminal
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
MEP Director - Critical Services - Hyperscale Data Centres