Job description / Role
- Review and advise on the proposals for write-off, restructure and reschedules before submitting to Management for approvals.
- Manage and coordinate the relationship with lawyers and collection agencies for litigated cases.
- Monitor the RMU and collections teams’ targets and as well as the non-performing finance portfolio and develop alternative actions.
- Review and approve the due diligence on NPF accounts and any required credit analysis.
- Develop and improve methods of collection, restructure/reschedule, exit and NPF plans in terms of quality and efficiency.
- Submit regular and ad-hoc MIS and reports to management.
- Provide Management with portfolio analysis and data highlighting trends in the finance portfolio and suggest changes.
- Install an early detection mechanism for delinquent accounts & furnish timely information to all concerned departments
- Maximize profitability by recovering the maximum amount of delinquent debt.
- Serve as the department main point of contact
- Identify current and future training needs and manage the department's training plan
- Responsible for the department policies and procedures
- Manage the employee’s performance appraisal, promotion, and salary increment and career path.
- Manage the department's recruitment and selection process.
- Minimum of 6+ years of work experience in a Retail Bank (preferably in Islamic Bank) with five years of Credit Risk and Collection Activities.
Send CV’s by no later than February 16, 2019
About the Company
"One Vision for Consultancy" is a one stop professional service provider specialising in:
Employment Consultancy (Human Asset Recruitment & Talent Acquisition): Using a competency based frame work; we indentify the best candidates to fit your unique organisational needs. The objective is to ensure recruitment of high potential talent for long term retention with the capability of achieving succession planning in the organisation. We offer both contingency and retained search.
Our executive team, with their strong corporate and business backgrounds and track record of success, will help you identify and recruit candidates within a short time frame to meet your business needs and requirements. We source talent worldwide as required by specifics or as set by the client.
Facilities Managed Services: We provide staffing resources and services for short as well as long term basis to support front and back office requirements.
Computer Software Design Development and Maintenance: Our objective is to first and foremost understand our clients and their requirements. We work with business alliance partners who have experience, highly skilled technical professionals, a working methodology and good industry knowledge. We provide our clients with solutions that are capable of driving projects to successful completion and customer satisfaction. Provide onsite IT professional for IT maintenance, support, system study, development, implementation or consultancy.
Technical Assistance to maintenance and operations of facilities: System studies, design, develop, implement, support, maintain and manage operational plant services.
Staff augmentation of professionals for short and long term projects.