Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with Discipline Directors, Project Managers and Construction Managers to develop and integrate processes and procedures (Project Execution Systems)
• Support development and effective use of Project Controls including budget and cost analysis, project scheduling,
• Monitor the execution performance of all projects, including startup and closeout.
• Leading projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget and that clients are satisfied.
• Co-ordination of discipline resource & activities across the business to provide fit for purpose & consistent technical delivery, aligned to program needs
• Bachelor's Degree in Structural Engineering is required
• 15+ plus years of progressive leadership experience in Structural Engineering management positions.
• Demonstrated supervisory and management experience.
• Strong technical skills and experience producing reports for clients.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.