Job description / Role
Our Management Consulting client is hiring for Head Talent acquisition for the Middle East to be based out of Bahrain. The role is to define and drive the Talent Acquisition function for all the practices of the firm.
This role will work very closely with business to understand the talent needs and are expected to have in-depth knowledge and practical experience in Talent Acquisition and stakeholder management in a diverse environment.
• Oversees the TA function across the Middle East (people management and recruitment service delivery end to end).
• Identify and create a sustainable talent pool-Creating and implement talent acquisition strategies for leadership, mid-level, and campus ( fresher) hiring.
• Proactively ensure vendor identification, vendor Management and elimination process.
• Reviews the agency panel aligning vendor standards and fee structures.
• Develops and drives the implementation of the strategic Talent Acquisition plan aligning with regional and business objectives across the Middle East.
• Works with the business to understand hiring and development needs and oversees the sourcing, assessment, selection, offer negotiations and onboarding.
• Leads Talent initiatives to improve, diversity and talent mobility across the region.
• Hands-on experience on Recruitment ERP software (any)-develop appropriate systems/Process tools and mechanisms to ensure quick turnaround time (TAT) and enhance the visibility of operations (MIS) across business
• Budget management- Deliver budgeted hiring as per the business need
• HR Data Analytics and Insights -Prepare weekly, fortnightly and monthly trackers for business discussions and has a seamless connection with the business team
• External employment Data benchmarking
• Passion for hiring and being resourceful with excellent networking skills.
• 15+ years of experience in recruitment; candidates with talent acquisition experience recruiting for consulting and/or IT organisations, especially for the Middle East region would be preferred.
About the Company
talentorder is a leading, internationally focused, niche recruitment solutions business, established by proven and award winning recruitment leaders.
We represent FinTech, Consulting, Challenger Businesses appointing management to executive talent.
Consultants are dedicated to a specialism, to ensure continued knowledge and growing contact networks.
- Executive Appointments - CEO, Co-Founder, MD, COO, CIO, CTO and Executive Advisors
- Corporate Governance - Cyber Security, Risk Management, Compliance, Fraud, BCM, AML and Crisis Management
- Sales & Marketing - Sales and Marketing Leadership, Management and Executives
- Technology - CTOs, Leadership, Management, Project and Programme Management
Our business owners have extensive international experience building recruitment companies, which partner with organisations, long-term. They have achieved awards and industry recognition for the recruitment of cyber security, technology and innovative recruitment solutions.
Collectively, talentorder consultants hold extensive international networks, with the ability to delivery talent solutions for scaling FinTechs through to expanding Consulting Partnerships.