Job description / Role
• Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
• Ensure that safety inspections are carried out, fire drills and fire alarms are correctly reported, safety inspections, risk assessments and lone working procedures are managed and employees are aware of their responsibilities.
• Support the development of OHS policies and programs
• Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
• Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
• Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
• Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
• Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
• Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
• Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
• Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
• Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
About the Company
Quick Zebra Services (QZS) is the leading cleaning and maintenance company in the Kingdom of Bahrain with over 2000 employees trained to British Institute Cleaning Science (BICS) methodology. QZS is the fastest growing cleaning company in Bahrain, and the only company offering IRATA (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association) certified trained staff; and has its own training school for its cleaning operatives, supervisors and managers allowing the company to take on even the toughest cleaning and maintenance challenges.
With the vast experience in both cleaning services and management skills, it has grown into a professional cleaning services catering both residential and commercial sectors, satisfying its clients with its effective professional skills. Our continuous training and certifications to enhance our staffs technical skills, safety and management give us the credibility to proudly give customer satisfaction.