Job description / Role
- Stay in with the patient.
- Assist with daily activities such as bathing, feeding and dressing patients.
- Administer medication to patients.
- Provides physical support to patient.
- Look for patient problems and needs.
- Educating caregivers and family on the aftercare or ongoing care of the patient.
- Patient observation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or similar.
- Flexible work hours.
- Active listening skills
- Physical and mental strength.
- The ability to follow instructions but also to act independently if necessary.
About the Company
Gulf Equipment & Technology (GET) is one of the divisions of Al Alawi Factories Group of Companies established in 1967.
Over the years, GET continuously strive to firmly set its place as market leader in the retail and service sector for high quality heavy equipment with a fully equipped workshop manned by highly experienced and well trained personnel to provide after sales support for complete customer satisfaction. GET had proven its quality consciousness by acquiring ISO 9001 accreditation and maintaining such legal recognition. To achieve its goals, GET sees its high quality products and fully qualified employees as its most valuable assets.