Job description / Role
The Hotel Manager is responsible for assisting the General Manager with the planning and managing of the operations of the hotel to achieve customer (guests, employees, corporate and owners) satisfaction and quality service while meeting/exceeding financial goals. The Hotel Manager shall demonstrate and communicate short and long term focus, and is responsible for planning, organizing, directing and coordinating management activities of the operations in conjunction with the General Manager. Responsible for delivering results that contribute to the mission and overall success of the hotel, the Hotel Manager manages the hotel in the absence of the General Manager.
- Manage the operations of the hotel in order to maximize profitability and to ensure superior guest service and product quality
- Develop, recommend, implement and manage the operational department's annual and long term goals
- Ensure that all operations departments are maximizing revenue and profit potentials while minimizing costs
- Manage operational expenses to stay within budget guidelines, as well as gather and report financial information to the General Manager
- Manages performance issues that arise within the operational departments, as well as train, develop, coach and counsel, conduct performance evaluations and resolve problems of departmental team members and managers
- Ensures optimal compliance with corporate focus audit
- Is an integral part of the business team, attends all scheduled meetings and contributes actively with proper preparation
- Effectively communicates with team members
- Conducts a daily briefing with management on current key activities
- Evaluates changes in guest needs, the guest mix and competitive set, to recommend appropriate product/service and operational changes as necessary
- Ensures guest and employee satisfaction, while maintaining market competitiveness and exceptional financial performance
- Anticipate and address guest issues and establish proactive processes to promote guest satisfaction
- Be an inspiration to all hotel staff to achieve luxury levels of performance
- Interacts in a positive way with all team members to ensure an amazing guest experience
- Level of Education Master / MBA Areas of study Hospitality Management Professional experiences 6 to 10 years
- French (Working level)
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.