Job description / Role
- Is in charge of tidying and cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas every day - Contributes globally to guest satisfaction and Mercure's image through the quality of his/her work and exemplary behaviour
- Helps foster customer loyalty by developing friendly and personalised relations with guests
- Respects guests' privacy while working (for example, by respecting the Do not disturb sign)
- Takes guests' behaviour patterns into consideration, eg. knows whether to replace bathroom linen or not
- If asked, explains to guests how to use certain equipment
- Heeds any remarks made by guests and ensures follow-up
- Cleans and tidies rooms, bathrooms and common areas in line with the rules of hygiene and cleanliness and the procedures implemented by the hotel
- Ensures that rooms look attractive
- Checks that equipment is in good working order, informing the Housekeeper of any anomalies
- Ensures that guest documentation in the rooms is complete and up-to-date
- Applies the procedure for handling lost property
- Respects guidelines on the use of cleaning products
- Handles hotel equipment, complimentary welcome gifts and room linen with due care
- Is responsible for cleaning and restocking the trolley every day
- May have to clear room-service trays
- Is responsible for the master key
- Carry out duties as assigned.
- Level of Education Others Areas of study Other Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential English
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.