Job description / Role
- To supervise Housekeeping Team Member and inspect guest rooms and common areas surround services areas.
- Responsible of keeping the standards of cleanliness and product maintenance adhering to standard required by the hotel.
- Helps foster customer loyalty by developing friendly and personalized relations with guests
- Respects guests' privacy while working (for example, by respecting the ""Do not disturb"" sign)
- Takes guests' behavior patterns into consideration, eg. kno"
- Ensures that rooms look attractive
- Checks that equipment is in good working order, informing the Housekeeper of any anomalies
- Ensures that guest documentation in the rooms is complete and up-to-date
- Applies the procedure for handling lost property
- Respects guidelines on the use of cleaning products
- Handles hotel equipment, complimentary welcome gifts and room linen with due care
- Is responsible for maintaining the cleaning of all rooms and common areas
- To report and follow up on repairs and maintenance
- To ensure function rooms and common areas are clean
- To attend request and complaints
- To assist the inventories every month.
- Carry out duties assigned.
- Is familiar with the services on offer at the hotel, can inform and encourage guests if asked about them.
- Respects recommended doses of cleaning products, thereby helping keep costs under control.
- Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy by always respecting HACCP regulations.
- Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for equipment used.
- Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc).
- Respects the hotel's commitments to the Environment Charter (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)
- Sorts room linen in line with the hotel's procedures.
Level of Education
Areas of study
- 3 to 5 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Housekeeping Office Coordinator
Housekeeping Supervisor for a Golf Club
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Ali Bin Ali Group
Front Office Agent