Job description / Role
Job Purpose and Objectives:
• Handling HR and Administration activities in the branch; ensure effective execution HR programs and compliance with company’s policies and procedures, and labor laws.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Handle day-to-day HR activities providing support to managers, addressing employee relations issues, recruitment activities and reporting
• Ensure compliance with Group and Business Unit HR policies and procedures in the branch
• Understand business manpower requirements; Prepare annual HR budgets
• Coordinate recruitment activities; prescreens candidate applications for required skills; experience and knowledge to fit position requirements. Conduct reference check and ensure effective on-boarding process.
• Tracking performance management reviews
• Handling employees’ grievances and disciplinary actions.
• Effectively communicate with branches and Business Unit for regional and global employees' mobility
• Partner with Payroll; review and submit employees payroll additions, deductions, attendance, absences, etc, accordingly with the employment contracts, company’s policies and labor laws
• Effectively communicate with Sponsors Office for obtaining quotas and visas
• Coordinate medical insurance renewal and administering.
BHD 500 to 600 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Diploma or bachelor's degree in BA/HR
• 3-4 year of experience in HR administration; experience in construction would be advantage.
• Communication skills
• Attention to details
• Flexibility and teamwork
About the Company
Keller’s experience in the geotechnical engineering industry is now over 155 years. Currently Keller is the world’s largest independent Ground Engineering Contractor, renowned for providing technically advanced and cost-effective foundation solutions. Our reputation is built on Engineering excellence and a commitment to continual innovation. Our services are used across the construction spectrum in infrastructure, industrial, commercial, residential and environmental projects. As subcontractor specialists in geotechnical engineering, we have established an international and local presence in the Middle East.
Our strong reputation for delivering innovative and cost-effective foundations and ground engineering solutions together within an environment where safety is the number one priority, has made use the reputable company we are today. Working at Keller also means having plenty of opportunity for development. As Keller´s business is very challenging, we need to rely on highly skilled professionals. Thus, we support our employees continuously in their personal and professional development. We offer a wide range of training, coaching and other workshops which cover various competencies, including: Technology, Customer relations, Business efficiency, Leadership, Working methods and Communication skills.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Assistant
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)