Job description / Role
We are seeking well rounded HR Professional for one of the leading Medical Centres in the GCC.
The role will be based in Bahrain however it would require traveling from time to time to the regional medical centers.
• Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan.
• Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization, as and when they occur.
• Manage recruitment and selection process to ensure that the company recruits and select the right job candidates
• Develop and implement the Human Resources Policies and Procedures for the company and ensure that they are consistent within the Healthcare sector and as per the local labor law.
• Handle grievance, employees complain & internal issues.
• Expert in communicating effectively with ministries and high ranked officials in the sector
• Bachelor s Degree in related discipline or Master s Degree / CIPD
• 10 years of experience handling HR related functions, with a good number of years in the medical sector
• Knowledge of the local Labor Laws is a must
• Experience in the Saudi market is a plus
• Startup experience is a plus
• Open minded, driven, adaptable, passionate about learning and serving others
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English & Arabic
• Interpersonal skills
• Must be ready to travel.
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies