Job description / Role
An established financial services organisation based in Bahrain is seeking a Head of HR to lead the function for their operations locally and internationally.
An established financial services organisation with a strong reputation.
* Maintain structured policies and procedures for the organisation and develop HR strategy
* Build performance management program with talent pipelines and development opportunities
* Support recruitment initiatives
* Coach and develop the HR team
* Training & development of all employees including leadership development
* Develop compensation and salary grading structure for the region
* Drive employee engagement initiatives
* Create HiPo programme
* Manage implementation and problem solving of new HRIS system
* Competitive salary on offer
* Relocation package is offered to candidates outside of Bahrain. Preference will be given to candidates with Middle East experience but international candidates with the above experience will also be considered.
* 10+ years in a HR role with the last 4 years in a Management role with team leader experience
* Financial services industry experience is essential - you can not be considered without it
* Degree educated and ideally a HR qualification (CIPD or equivalent)
* Proven experience of engaging and influencing senior stake holders
* Experience of implementing a HRIS system and navigating any problems at initiation stage
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.