Job description / Role
- Responsible for providing support in the various human resources and functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling
- Create, implement and manage on-boarding process.
- Responsible for all HR Admin duties such as Payroll, Attendance, etc.
- Perform duties such as job descriptions, job posting and promotion and hiring analytics
- Identified KPIs for HR department
- Plan and implement training and development programs
- Assist in performance management and employee evaluation
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Good Communication/interpersonal skills
- Good English Language
- PC Literate
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Minimum Diploma preferable in HR
- Minimum 6 years experience in senior level
- Healthcare experience is preference"
About the Company
Turning an Extraordinary Vision into Reality.
Back in the early 90's, when Dr. Khan first started developing KKT, his focus was on only one thing: Revolutionizing the diagnosis and treatment of the underlying cause of spine related pain.
In the course of treating thousands of cases of serious, often debilitating conditions, Dr. Khan carefully observed and researched various factors contributing to pain and the subsequent decline of the body, including the elusive 'misalignment' - shifts in the correct positioning of the vertebral column - that are at the core of many people's sufferings. He was also concerned with the deterioration of crucial tissues (such as the discs) in the spine. Patients were left struggling with chronic back and neck pain, often resorting to medications and injections for at best, temporary relief.
It was obvious early on that Dr. Khan needed to uncover a treatment that could target the root problem and not just the symptoms. He had delved into the entire spectrum of treatments in pain management, anti-aging, and hormone modulation to treat the suffering of patients through a revolutionary medical clinic, -International Center for the Spine . Dr. Khan assembled a remarkable team of physicians and scientists committed to furthering medical research in the spine related fields.