Job description / Role
This role represents an excellent career opportunity that has become available for a dynamic and vibrant HR Manager to join one of Bahrain’s leading Real Estate Investment companies. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual who will be responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource daily functions.
• Strategic and operational management of all human resource activities.
• Develop annual plan and budget for all HR activities in strategic alignment with the business objectives of the company.
• Ensure all HR activities are carried in compliance with the provision of Bahrain labour law.
• Handle high-level HR issues and highly confidential projects.
• Support senior management to improve the HR team’s efficiency.
• Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.
• Pro-actively identify ways of improving the effectiveness of teamwork and participate in building high-performance teams across the board.
• Manage all aspects of employee relations.
- Minimum 5+ years Human Resources experience in all aspects of HR Management, with emphasis on employee relations, recruitment and organizational development.
- Experience in the Real Estate industry is preferable but not mandatory.
- Degree level qualified in HR of Business, preferably with a CIPD qualification.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage change within a human resource context.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, as well as excellent negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills, with the ability to build collaborative and consultative working partnerships, engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong process orientation and detail orientation.
BAHRAINI NATIONALS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE AND ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.