Job description / Role
We are looking for an HR Recruiter to handle our full-cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
• Receive or design job descriptions and standardize them
• Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g., social media and professional platforms like LinkedIn and GulfTalent
• Screen incoming resumes and application forms
• Interview candidates (via phone, Zoom, and in-person)
• Liaise between candidates and 3rd party employers (our clients)
• Liaise with Tamkeen, schools and universities, and law firms regarding employees’ contracts
• Advertise job openings on the company’s website, social media, and professional platforms
• Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
• Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
• Participate in job fairs
BHD 400 to 450 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
• Driven person with a can-do attitude
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and CV databases
• Experience with sourcing techniques
• Solid verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic
• Bahraini national – a must
• BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology – a plus
• Experience with technology roles recruitment - a plus
About the Company
Regional Labs is a new player in the Middle Eastern tech ecosystem. We are a regional network of Innovation Hubs, designed to link the tech ecosystems in the region and thus provide startups with an additional layer of market access and connectivity. Our HQ is in Manama, the capital of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
We work in coordination with governmental entities, key regional players, and local stakeholders in each respective ecosystem, aiming to fortify the breakthroughs made possible by the Abraham Accords through interpersonal relationships, and technological transference.