Job description / Role
• Client meetings.
• Reviewing client's requirements
• Advertising of vacancies and Sourcing job boards for suitable candidates.
• Shortlisting CVs as per vacancy requirements
• Booking interviews.
• Conducting interviews.
• Dealing with large numbers of emails.
• Giving and receiving feedback from both clients and job applicants.
• Formatting of CVs to present candidates to best advantage.
• Registering candidates.
• Attending exhibitions and networking meetings.
• Sales calls and business development.
• Account management of existing clients.
• Working towards key performance indicator (KPI) targets.
• Preparation of Offer of Employments Letters
• Preparation of Employment Contracts
• Obtain and organize new joiners information and all required documentations and signatures
• Data entry in HRMS for all employee related information
• Processing of work permits and dependent visas (LMRA) and GOSI Registrations
• Liaise with clients and their clearance agent for any clearance related jobs such as visa extensions, CPR issuing, updating address, Updating renewed passports etc.
• Monitor any offenses related to LMRA and implement necessary action to remove them
• Submission of LMRA e-tickets for any offenses, runaway cases or any other technical troubleshooting
• Monitor visa expiries and implement renewals by preparing monthly list and obtain client's approval
• Monitor contract expiries and liaise with clients for renewals or non-renewal
• Monitor employees on probation and advise clients on probation expiry dates and required course of action.
• Assist in payroll processing by compiling all related payroll information and entries
• Monitor attendance and report any discrepancies
• Monitor leave applications and process approvals and send timely approved leave reports to clients
• Process disciplinary letters as and when required
• Process Tamkeen related applications for wage support
• Process exit procedures for resigned or terminated employees including all exit documents, visa cancellations, GOSI cancellation and final settlement calculations
• Process employee requisitions including salary certificates, payslips, employment letters and any other requests
• Process promotion and/or salary changes letters
• Process leave salary calculation for approved leaves
• Arabic speaking is mandatory to prepare bilingual contracts and other legal documents required by Bahrain authorities
• Bachelor's Degree in Management and/or Human Resources
• 2-3 Years experience
• Familiar with all processes with Ministry of Labor, Labor Market Authority, Tamkeen, GOSI, NPRA
• Familiar with Kingdom of Bahrain Labor Law No. 36 (2012)
• Ability to work alone with minimal supervision
• High accuracy in preparation of documents and reports
• Excellent in using MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Excellent in using Adobe products
• Driving license is a must
About the Company
Edara Consultancy is a company that offers top tier Human Resources and Administration outsourcing solutions and provide companies and business owners an alternative choice for managing their Human Resources function.
In a globalized and competitive market as well as the ever growing local and international regulations, the demand for HR services whether on a basic or sophisticated level has become compulsory. Edara consultancy was established to address these needs and provide business owners flexible options by choosing the service that best fits their business.