Job description / Role
We have a position for an experienced and qualified HR Supervisor to join our team.
The role includes:
- Provision of HR support to employees
- HR administration
- Liaising with central group HR administration function
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar HR role
- Good knowledge of Bahrain labour law and government procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Diploma or degree in HR preferred
- Fluent in Arabic and English, with a working knowledge of Hindi language
- Bahraini national preferred
About the Company
Delmon Readymix was established in 1973 by the late Abdulla Ahmed Nass as Bahrain's first producer of concrete. As the leading Readymix company in the Kingdom, Delmon has played a major role in the construction of modern Bahrain.
Throughout the 1980's, 1990's and early 2000's the business benefited from partnerships with first Tarmac, then Redland and later technical support from Lafarge International, all leading European based international building material companies. As such the company gained from the latest product and equipment technology available from some of the largest building material suppliers in the world.
The mission of the Company is to be the leading readymix concrete supplier of choice in Bahrain for quality, service and safety, through:
Delivering consistent high quality products, professional technical advice and engineered solutions.
Building long term relationships by partnering with customers, consulting engineers, architects and developers.
Striving for zero incidents / accidents through caring for the health & safety of all our employees, customers and the public.
Operating from sites at Salmabad and Hidd, the total achievable output of the Company's nine concrete plants is 800 cubic metres of concrete per hour.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Generalist