Job description / Role
An international player in the Middle East, the company provides insurance and asset management services for corporations, SMEs and individual consumers alike. With the over one million customers, the company’s products and services are tailored to meet the client’s property, casualty, life and health insurance needs. They are currently looking to recruit an HRMS Sr. Business Analyst to be based in Bahrain
• The HRMS Sr. Business Analyst will be required to analyze, define, document business and integration requirements for the implementation of the new HRMS platform which is going to be deployed.
• He/She will need to coordinate with HR, Finance, IT, technical teams and vendors to propose suitable solutions to address the requirements.
• This encompasses the decommission of the current HRMS platforms, data migration, testing management, as part of the transition of the Company.
• Contribute to the implementation, integration and support of the application in a cost-effective way by determining the project requirements, methodology, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
Area of Knowledge:
• HRMS project experience is a must.
• IT & Business Analysis
• Experience in working on integration projects with skills to define and document web services.
• Knowledge of HR Net / HROPAL is a plus
• Experience of working with development teams and solution providers
• Experience in documenting and executing project requirements, scope analysis, and test plans, delivering projects on time and within scope
• Knowledge of the insurance business is a plus
• Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
• Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
• Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements.
• Recommended solutions should be developed in consultation with impacted internal and external stakeholders but should remain objective and independent of the specific stakeholders.
• Translate business requirements into functional specifications
• Work closely with solution architect, and software development team (vendors) to ensure the completion of all aspects of business requirement within required scope.
• Create low level design document/Integration specification including data fields mapping and web services definition.
• Work Closely with Test Leads to define the test plan, test scripts, technical integration test cases and user acceptance tests in coordination with QA team
• Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Preparation of system release notes, user manuals, develops training curriculum and conducts formal training sessions for business users and service delivery team.
• Manage relationships with solution providers (vendors) and ensure they deliver as per plan and requirements & scope
• Sound knowledge of the HRMS functionalities with proven experience in implementing/maintaining a HRMS platform
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in handling IT projects or Business Analysis activities
• Databases, like, SQL Server, Oracle 11g
• SQL and PL/SQL
• Development in Web environment
• Chatbot/Artificial intelligence
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Business Development / Recruitment Manager
Performance and Development Manager
Senior Manager Performance Management & Development
Investment Associate - Private Equity
Secretary - Placement and RM