Job description / Role
m2r Education have an opportunity for a highly experienced HSE Instructor to work for one of the leading companies in Bahrain. ASAP start.
• UP TO GBP£50k / USD$60 tax free per annum dept on exp / quals
• Free furnished accommodation / allowance
• Schooling allowance (if required)
• Medical Insurance
• Return flights
• End of service benefits
• 28 working days leave
• Cargo allowance
• Initial 2 year contract
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor degree
• 5 years classroom based HSE training experience (full time / adult) ideally at FE level
• NEBOSH / IOSH qualification
• Ability to write and design courses within an industrial / technical environment
• Excellent command of English
• Teaching in the Middle East (preferred)
• Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.