Job description / Role
It's founded in 1982, It's a contractor company in Bahrain and its a joint venture company, they are working on all the aspects of contracting, infrastructure and civil engineering.
- Design safety training programs for employee and ensure response to all specific requirements and maintain knowledge of all company safety programs and draft all materials for training programs within required time-frame
- Prepare all HSE training program according to required regulations and prepare schedule of all training programs and ensure all employees receive appropriate training and participate in various committee meetings for site.
- Administer all worker compensation cases for employees and maintain safety regulations in compliance with all local departments and inspect all fire protection equipment to ensure proper working and document same.
- Supervise management of all hazardous waste and maintain records of same and evaluate all air and storm water permits and maintain documents for same and ensure compliance to all HSE programs.
- Develop and recommend improvements to all Quality Management Systems and develop and implement efficient global operations emergency response plans and ensure adherence to all federal and state regulations.
- Provide support to execution of all global operation emergency response plans and manage all emergency situations and design solutions to all issues and design required business tools and execute all HSE procedures and policies.
- Monitor all HSE procedures and recommend strategies to avoid all accidents and implement all health and safety hazards for all sites.
- Monitor all conservation and protection programs and maintain hygiene at facility at all times and prepare required status reports.
- Manage communication strategies and prepare required newsletters and design and implement an efficient site safety training programs and perform investigation to eliminate all issues.
- Participate in all site safety committees and analyze all job hazard activities and ensure compliance to all OSHA guidelines and perform audit on all activities.
Education and Qualification:
- Has a degree
- Currently in Bahrain
- Has more than 10 years of experience
- Working knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems, Environmental Discharges, Incident Command System, Incident Investigation by using Tripod Beta Tool, HSE Auditing Techniques, HEMP, Radiological Safety
- Industrial Hygiene, and Gas Dispersion, Modelling, Explosion Indices and ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001
- Good knowledge of English
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Health & Safety Manager - Facilities Management