Job description / Role
Gulf Connexions has been mandated by one of our long-term clients who is a top tier global organization within the banking and finance sector. They are currently looking to identify an ambitious Human Resources Analyst who is looking to take on significant challenges and progress rapidly within a respected institution.
• Gather benchmark data about jobs, compensation, and benefits
• Map out salary ranges for our open positions
• Calculate retention, turnover and internal mobility rates
• Report on key recruiting metrics like time to fill and hiring costs
• Assist hiring managers in designing hiring and training plans
• Forecast costs by department and help create budgets
• Analyze employees’ answers to internal surveys (like job satisfaction surveys)
• Assess results from our employee performance reviews
• Identify the top reasons why candidates and employees choose to work with our company and recommend areas of improvement for our HR procedures
• 3 years' work experience as an HR Analyst or similar role
• Experience using Human Resources Management Systems
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, charts and presentations
• Good research abilities
• Familiarity with HR operations including hiring, payroll and employee benefits
• BSc in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
Due to the high number of inbounds applications for this role, please note that we are only able to connect with shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from one of our recruitment team in the next 10 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
HR Business Partner
|Abu Dhabi||8 Feb|
Senior HR Executive
A Leading Advertising Agency in the UAE