Job description / Role
• Review, negotiate and draft contracts and similar documents with developers and employees.
• Follow up of the companies legal statuses in terms of registration with the commercial register and authorities.
• Business development contract drafting and reviewing, (specific agreements).
• Executing signed agreements and follow up with Developers.
• Litigation and claims management / follow up with the local lawyer and Local Courts.
• Employment law, assisting HR department in drafting, rectifying agreements and follow-ups
BHD 200 to 400 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Final Discussion and abilities will agree on suitable salary
• Fluent in Arabic - Reading and Writing.
• Experience with drafting contracts and negotiation.
• Degree in Law, business or relevant field, from a recognized University.
• Ability to follow through and up not leaving things open or forgetting a single part of your duty.
About the Company
After the last restructure of the group in 2013 the Group have focused on the three sectors of the business in order to maintain its growth and face the challenges the region is experiencing, all under the umbrella of "Creative Business Models .. are the Wining Models under any circumstances" The Group have secured major global partnerships enhancing further the strength of the local knowledge and network with global experience.
The flexible and dynamic transformation of the group makes "seeing beyond" the new marketing communication strategy keeping the Group always ahead.
The new theme is identified through a simple cloud communication image, a lot of us may see it as a simple cloud, but when seeing beyond it could represent many ideas that could become a reality, so our communication is simple "if you could just see beyond what is portrait in front of you could achieve a lot more than what you see!" so we believe at Al Faisal Group that we are your partners that can help you see beyond.
Head of Legal
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Partner - Commercial Lawyer