Job description / Role
We moved to new offices in Bahrain in December 2012. As a well-established Insurance Brokerage, our client bank reflects Bahrain’s population, as does our team of established Financial Consultants – we serve clients in every community.
Operating from our prestigious offices in the Seef District, you will offer a full range of life insurance, savings and investment products to our clients, new and existing. Further, you will be able to offer a full range of commercial insurance, employee benefits and personal lines insurance, supported by a first class administration team.
We are looking for experienced financial services advisers and consultants, ideally already operating in the Bahrain market, although we are prepared to help you to relocate to Bahrain. You will speak English fluently and be able to mix in a variety of social settings.
Our Financial Consultants operate in teams, managed by experienced Sales Managers who are there to help you to network, understand client needs and find the right solution for each customer.
• Prospects, develops and closes new business clients
• Remain abreast of market, industry and regulatory developments and develops a personal network to increase knowledge
• Arrange Client meetings and attend when required
• Resolve any escalated complaints and disputes that arise and manage good levels of client service
• Contacting clients and arrange in-depth meetings with them to best understand their financial goals and aspirations, then generating a proposal to enable them to make an informed decision as to how they can achieve their financial goals
• Keep up to date files relating to dealings with customer.
• Identify Client’s insurance and financial needs and offer advice and how best they can achieve these needs
• Increase short-and long-term persistency of the company book of policies
• Arranging regular meetings with existing customers to review and ensure that their insurance and financial requirements are being met. Are on target to deliver the results required in response to the customers changing needs and financial circumstances.
• Contacting customers to make them aware of new financial and insurance products or changes to legislation that may affect their existing financial plans
• Making customers both existing and new of the range of general insurance products that the company has available to address their needs
• Ensure that you stay up to date with current products provided by the company and aspects of legal and regulatory requirements in the area where you work.
• Analyzing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients' requirements.
• Researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services.
• Liaising with head office and financial services providers.
• Communicating with other professionals, such as estate agents, solicitors and accountants.
• Sales Manager / Sales Director
• Degree holder / Level 4
• 2-3 Years of experience in an independent financial advisory capacity / Brokerage
• Chartered Insurance Institute qualifications would be a distinct advantage
We provide security and career opportunities with unlimited income and fully funded back office support.
• Visa sponsorship, medical and Life cover are provided.
• This role also has on offer the opportunity to attend in-house training to become certified with the UK's Chartered Insurance Institute at no cost to the successful candidate.
• Continuous personal development facilitated by our Training and Development Team.
• Attractive sales incentives including international conventions are just some of the additional rewards available.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to have:
• A persistent desire to succeed
• Relationship and networking ability
• A customer-centric attitude
• A flexible working style
• An existing client bank (preferable but not essential)
The candidate we are looking for will be driven and want to grow with the company. They will also be an excellent and confident communicator with a positive attitude along with the ability to work on own initiative. Although some leads will be available to them, they will also possess the skills to generate leads as well as develop networks.
• Customer Service-Centric
• People Focused Planning
• Negotiating Networking
• Communication Time Management
• Problem Solving
• Excellent financial awareness
• Results Driven
• Business Development
• Focused on sales culture
• Good Judgement
• Sound financial insight
Area of operations:
• Business develops and grows a network
• Represent Nexus as required to the outside world, whether that is the Regulator, media, suppliers, Government bodies or customers.
• Adhere to the highest ethical standards and ensure that all sales activity is within the correct legal requirements, compliance and best working practices to minimize any possible risk to the company
About the Company
NEXUS Group - Nexus Insurance Brokers / Nexus Financial Services are the largest financial advisors in the GCC and one of the largest in Singapore offering a composite suite of insurance, savings and investment products to both corporate and individual clients from a range of international and domestic product providers.
As qualified professionals, Nexus is a company you can trust and as an independent organisation, free from ties to a particular product provider, we can meet those needs with carefully selected solutions from the world’s foremost financial services and insurance companies, including insurance companies in the UAE.
Nexus has over 550 qualified professional consultants and is actively supported by over 160 dedicated and qualified management and support staff globally offering a broad range of licensed products from regulated providers. The company was established in 2006 by Mahmoud Nodjoumi, founder and chairman, through a management buy-out of the distribution arm of Zurich International Life in the Middle East which had been established in the region since 1989. With over twenty five years’ experience in the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council), Nexus operations are located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Lebanon, the Kingdom of Bahrain, Kuwait and Singapore to underpin a professional and quality level of service to our clients.
Independent Financial Advisor
Nexus Insurance Brokers
|Abu Dhabi||14 Jan|
Senior Financial Analyst
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||4 Dec|
Independent Financial Advisor
Nexus Insurance Brokers
INC System Integrations