Job description / Role
- Maintenance, troubleshooting, and overall management of the industrial automation, instrumentation, and control systems.
- Assist the project team with ICS construction, and expansion of all the process
instruments, analyzers, programmable logic controllers, and SCADA systems.
- Managing the Process Automation System of Bahrain Bay Utilities facilities equipment related to its hardware, software, and network.
- Minimum 05 years of relevant hands-on experience / Knowledge of PLC programming, Panel view HMI screens, SCADA Application programming preferred in the operation and maintenance of PLC and SCADA hardware and software infrastructure.
- Minimum 5 Years experience in Instrumentation and Controls, preferably in District cooling plants, Water and Wastewater and Process Controls
- Diploma in Instrumentation or Information Technologies or relevant
About the Company
Veolia is the world's largest environmental services company.
For over 160 years, Veolia has provided public and private sectors with Water, Energy and Waste Management solutions and services which are vital to human development and sustainable growth.
With over 200,000 employees on five continents, Veolia designs practical solutions for the management (operation, treatment, distribution and/or supply) of Water, Waste and Energy. Through these three complementary activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, to preserve available resources and to renew them.
Veolia Group achieved revenues of EUR 28.5billion in 2021. (In 2020) the Veolia Group served 95mn inhabitants with drinking water, 62mn with sanitation, produced nearly 43mn MWH of energy, and recycled 47mn tonnes of waste.
Veolia aims to become the benchmark company for ecological transformation. Our goal is to build a better 21st century. We therefore see ourselves as #resourcers.
VEOLIA IN THE NEAR & MIDDLE EAST
Veolia has operated in the Middle East for over 30 years, providing innovative and sustainable water & waste services to industries, governments & communities, retail and commercial businesses.
Veolia has more than 3,000 employees in the Near & Middle East and a strong regional network of ~12 offices in the UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey.
Veolia currently has over 6,000 project references of work delivered in the region, and continues to develop new projects through public-private partnerships and innovative contractual schemes.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Control and Instrumentation Engineer
Access Talent Group
|Abu Dhabi||21 Sep|
Automation I&C Engineer
Resident Engineer (Scada and I&C)
|Abu Dhabi||19 Sep|
A Leading Oil Company In Libya