Job description / Role
• Outline client design objectives.
• Conceptualize and sketch design plans.
• Create schedules and CAD technical drawings.
• Maintain / organize project files, schedules and specifications.
• The ability to confidently lead client meetings.
• Confidently produce presentations including concept imagery, drawings, samples, visuals, etc.
• Liaising with project team to ensure the design and quality are executed as per specifications and of the highest standard.
• Attend site meetings with suppliers, contractors, and project managers.
• Researching and creating presentations for all interior architectural fixtures and finishes.
• Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions
• Must have at least 3 years post-graduate experience.
• Graduate Of Architecture, Interior Design or Other Design Courses
• Knowledgeable In Concept Design, Planning & Execution Through 2D & 3D Drawings.
• Knows How to Use 2D & 3D Modeling Softwares Such As 3D Studio Max.
• Have a modern and eclectic design outlook.
• Excellent supplier and product knowledge, including FF&E and finishes.
• Proficient in SketchUp for joinery designs and interior architectural detailing
• A good technical understanding.
• Good knowledge and experience in sourcing interior architectural finishes and fixtures.
• Financial understanding of project costs and budget awareness.
• Ability to lead small projects with the backup of Senior Designer and Directors.
• Ability to work from concept to completion on your own or as part of a team.
• Having the intuition to think on your feet and be commercial-minded.
• On-site construction experience
• Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and visual.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
About the Company
ith its global reach and international partnerships, Cityneon has the capability to serve its clients anywhere in the world. Cityneon was listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Stock Exchange since 2005, and was privatized on February 2019 by West Knighton Limited, a company wholly owned by Cityneon’s Executive Chairman and Group CEO, Ron Tan, together with Hong Kong veteran entrepreneur and investor, Johnson Ko Chun Shun. Johnson is a capital markets veteran and has held controlling interests and directorships in many listed companies.
In May 2019, Cityneon welcomed CITIC Capital as a new shareholder, who holds approximately 9% shares in Cityneon. CITIC Capital is part of CITIC Group, one of China’s largest conglomerates, and has over US$29B of assets under its management across 100 funds and investment products globally. Other institutional shareholders of the Group include EDBI - a Singapore government-linked global investor, and Pavilion Capital - a Singapore-based investment institution which focuses on private equity investments, that made strategic investments to the Group in August and October 2019 respectively. In April 2021, Cityneon welcomed new investors Seatown Holdings International, Qatar’s Doha Venture Capital, which will now own approximately 4% of the Group, and other financial institutions and family offices in Singapore and China, joining the already strong stable of shareholders to support the Group's further expansion globally.
Interior Designer - Residential (Mid Level)
Excelsior Group ME
|Abu Dhabi||25 Mar|
Senior Interior Architect
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||25 Mar|
BuildWell HR Solutions