Job description / Role
A global investment management firm is seeking a solid IT Business Analyst to help the kick-start stages of their digital transformation program.
Based in Bahrain, you will:
* Drive process automatization of key processes (process mapping, process re engineering, process improvement)
* Understand the relation between business needs and the capabilities of technology
* Establish a governance framework and govern all change initiatives
* Manage all detailed business analysis related to various initiatives
* Create, maintain metrics, reports, technical specifications and documentation
* Manage key projects end-to-end and prioritization of resources
Ideally, you will have the following:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Management or related discipline
* Proven experience in similar industry
* Excellent analytical skills
* Excellent decision-making and negotiation skills
* Overall understanding of IT (Architecture, Development, Infrastructure)
* Ability to communicate effectively across all levels in the business
For an opportunity to join a niche and dynamic organisation, please share your CV for consideration.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.