Job description / Role
Are you an accomplished IT Consultant with expertise in Infrastructure projects, if so this role may be perfect for you.
Our client if one of the regions leading IT Outsourcing organizations who have won a large contract with a major Oil & Gas business. The role will be a 12-month contract, with the potential for renewal, implementing sweeping changes within a market leader; modernizing existing infrastructure to ensure the business is operating at the highest levels and taking advantage of the latest technological advancements. If you are motivated to take on a new challenge AND you meet the requirements below then please apply urgently.
• Manage and conduct, plan workshops, and review sessions to ensure that the best of information and practices and procedures are gathered for the future project while recommending modifications and optimization.
• Develop comprehensive multi-departmental project designs and planning, track progress through integrating and delivering solutions.
• Design Complex Cloud Solutions (AWS/AZURE) and Collaborate with cloud and on-premises teams to ensure the best of services deployed.
• Backup and Recovery + Disaster Recovery Expertise of designing and delivering
• Identify bottlenecks, pain areas and analyse the issues in infrastructure and facilitate the usage of advanced technologies, new tools, or enhanced processes.
• Oversee the creation of documentation and technical drawings used as manuals or guides for internal systems or external products.
• A master's degree in IT (MSc IT, MSc IS).
• MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) (Servers, System center Platforms).
• Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP)
• AWS or Azure Architecture Professional Certification and five + Years of Experience in relevant areas of technology...
• DELL/HPE vendor-specific Expertise and Certification in Storage and Servers with 10+ Years of experience.
• Good Track record and a Valid Disaster Recovery and Data protection Certification
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE