IT Cyber Security Specialist
One Vision for Consultancy
Job description / Role
Reporting to the Head of IT Infrastructure
The role holder is responsible for implementing security controls at the Bank in coordination with the Information Security Officer. The role holder will be the security administrator and will configure firewalls and end point protection services based on security needs that are recommended by the Risk Management Department while reporting to the Head of Infrastructure unit in IT.
Job Outputs and Responsibilities
• Coordinate security efforts with the Information Security Officer.
• Configure and deploy security controls such as
- Internal firewall
- Web Application Firewall
- Intrusion Prevention System
- End Point Protection
- Data Leakage Prevention
• Configure SIEM and enable log forwarding across all systems.
• Configure all devices and servers to meet the Minimum-Security Baseline and device hardening requirements.
• Block sources of threat based on recommendations of the Information Security Officer.
• Manage the internal vulnerability assessment application and schedule regular scans.
• Manage the patch management program and ensure all systems are updated and identified vulnerabilities are addressed.
• Manage the backup and restore activities and ensure all backups are maintained in a safe environment and accessible when needed.
• Manage the security components of cloud and on-prem solutions.
• Engage in Incident Response activities to identify, isolate, and eradicate threats.
Job Requirements (Minimum level of education, professional qualifications, background, and years of experience required to do the job).
• BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Certification in security.
• 5-year experience in Infrastructure and security.
• Knowledge about IT security standards and their application.
• Strong network and MS environment administration skills.
About the Company
"One Vision for Consultancy" is a one stop professional service provider specialising in:
Employment Consultancy (Human Asset Recruitment & Talent Acquisition): Using a competency based frame work; we indentify the best candidates to fit your unique organisational needs. The objective is to ensure recruitment of high potential talent for long term retention with the capability of achieving succession planning in the organisation. We offer both contingency and retained search.
Our executive team, with their strong corporate and business backgrounds and track record of success, will help you identify and recruit candidates within a short time frame to meet your business needs and requirements. We source talent worldwide as required by specifics or as set by the client.
Facilities Managed Services: We provide staffing resources and services for short as well as long term basis to support front and back office requirements.
Computer Software Design Development and Maintenance: Our objective is to first and foremost understand our clients and their requirements. We work with business alliance partners who have experience, highly skilled technical professionals, a working methodology and good industry knowledge. We provide our clients with solutions that are capable of driving projects to successful completion and customer satisfaction. Provide onsite IT professional for IT maintenance, support, system study, development, implementation or consultancy.
Technical Assistance to maintenance and operations of facilities: System studies, design, develop, implement, support, maintain and manage operational plant services.
Staff augmentation of professionals for short and long term projects.
IT Support Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Information Security Analyst
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||21 Nov|
IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
RP International (RPI)
|Abu Dhabi||18 Nov|
Head of ITSM