Job description / Role
We are looking for an IT Executive who will maintain our information technology systems and help us keep it secure. The IT Executive is responsible for sourcing, installing, and configuring hardware and software, as well as supporting the team with technical problems.
The IT Executive will:
• Draft policies and procedures related to information systems and security
• Manage technical documentation
• Audit the IT system on a regular and timely basis to ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
• Set up accounts for new users
• Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
• Liaise with external IT companies
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software
• Resolve technical problems with company network and systems
The IT Executive will be someone who can work with limited supervision and who keeps abreast of industry trends and best practices. The IT Executive must be a proactive team player and ready to help in a variety of areas, even those outside the original scope of responsibilities.
We seek a motivated, efficient and detail orientated individual to join our team. The ideal candidate should have the following skills and characteristics:
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or a relevant field
• Proficient in computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
• Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Committed to maintain high quality standards and meeting deadlines under pressure
• Have and analytical mind with a technical and logical thought process
About the Company
We are a custom research company based in the Middle East. We provide high-quality business research tailored to our clients requirements. Our service offerings include secondary and primary research across multiple industries and geographies in the MENA region and beyond.