Job description / Role
We looking for IT operations
• Provide the necessary support and expertise during the planning, execution and delivering stages of the application programs, integration and technology domains.
• Develop, test and review current programs in terms of upgrade and development and new programs in terms of design and launch.
• Keep an effective and ongoing communication with the other team members in the department, support & hardware team, management and Product Development department.
• Follow and execute the Data Base Administration (DBA), following the respective manual and as explained and assigned by line management and/or project managers, in case of being part of project.
• Test, examine and recommend software improvement to ensure smooth functionality and processes optimization.
• Install customized and integrated software, following the stated guideline and the latest trends in the IT field.
• Conduct and be part of team in facilitating and conducting root cause analysis of systems issues and development.
• Investigate and examine source code control, while matching it with control scripts and respective manuals.
• Compile applications bugs and features requirements and prioritize them for the review and attention of management.
• Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
• Monitor and ensure that the assigned work comply to the Compliance standards within Alyex.
• Analyse user requirements and convert requirements to design documents for further review and analysis.
• Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and reports as requested by management.
• Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry.
• Communicate effectively with other departments and external entities as required to finish the assigned tasks.
• Exercise strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Three years’ experience in IT field, program languages, JAVA, etc.
• Knowledge of continuous build and test processes, workflow, coding and related tools.
• Experience in the design, development, test and integration of quality software.
• Exposure to modern testing and DevOps technologies.
• Ability to write Business Request Form (BRS), basic Request for Proposals (RFP) reports and make presentations.
• Acceptable level of interpersonal and communications skills.
About the Company
Al Yousuf Exchange is one of the oldest exchange companies in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Al Yousuf Exchange, established in 1973, has always been one of the leading exchange companies in the region for more than four decades. Through an extended network of branches covering all major commercial areas in the Kingdom of Bahrain, Exchange offers a full range of financial services including local and foreign currency exchange, currency transfer, bank transfer to the bank, and door to door transfers, through a wide range of companies around the world.
Al Yousuf also provides specialized services to companies and institutions in the field of currency exchange and remittances.
Al Yousuf Exchange is synonymous with trust and integrity. Al Yousuf Exchange is committed to providing its customers with the best exchange rates with the highest quality of services at the lowest possible price. Al Yousuf Exchange operates through its network of branches every month throughout the Kingdom of Bahrain.