The Housing Bank for Trade & Finance (HBTF)
Job description / Role
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Operational Roles & Responsibilities:
* Provide operational support for the branch operations including preparing all reports and technical support for computers, servers, ATMs and electronic services.
* Manage system stability and ensure that systems are healthy and up to date at all times to prevent system downtime.
* Perform systems backups and hardware/software maintenance.
* Responsible for IT inventory and update all assets list.
Development Roles & Responsibilities:
* Participate in the development, testing, and implementation of disaster recovery plan to save information.
* Develop and manage Data warehouse reports (edit, create) and maintain reports schedules and keep monitoring reports.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or any related field.
* Excellent knowledge in computer functions.
* (2) Years as a minimum in any related fields.
Nationality: Bahraini or any nationality with residency in Bahrain
About the Company
The Housing Bank for Trade and Finance (HBTF) was established in 1973 as a public shareholding limited company to provide housing finance.
After 24 years of operations, the bank started a new era, when it was converted to a comprehensive bank, providing full commercial and investment banking services. The bank’s capital was increased several times, and currently amount of JD(252) million the equivalent of USD(355).
IT Support Engineer
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
IT Support Engineer - Fresher - 6 Months Contract
Manpower Middle East
IT Support Technician
Majestic Medical & Technical Supplies
|Abu Dhabi||17 Feb|
IT Support Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
IT Service Engineer