Job description / Role
IT Technical Support Specialist
• Installing, managing, maintaining, & troubleshooting all hardware, such as computers - Desktops, Laptops, IP Telephony, Tablets, and Peripherals (Printers, Scanners, Multi-Functions, Optical Drives, and PDAs...etc.).
• Installing, managing, maintaining ID Card Printers\Kiosks
• Support LAN/WAN( analyze and troubleshoot network issues)
• Set up & configure new IP phones(name the IP systems supported)
• Managing Active Directory, Group Policies, Network shares & Print Servers.
• Maintain IT assets in the inventory & coordinate with Administration department
• IT Asset Maintenance
• Deployment of applications, OS remotely through centralized Client Management Solution.
• Vendor management support
• Maintain support log system
• Bachelor’s degree in related IT field
• MCSA preferred
• List experience in Office 365
• DataCard support, printing, troubleshoot and maintenance ( list type of datacard support)
Candidate must fill in the following
Essentials No. of years
• 1 Providing IT/ desktop support
• 2 Managing End-users through centralized management solution
• 3 Experience in MS Active Directory services, Group Policy and Exchange Admin
• 4 Experience in managing DHCP servers
• 5 Experience in managing print servers
• 6 Experience in managing file servers
• 7 Experience in MS Windows 10
• 8 Experience in Office 365 Admin
• 9 Current Notice period ( days or month)
• 10 Bahrain driving license ( Yes or No)
Skills (list 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest)
• Understanding of IT infrastructure
• Problem solving skills
• Written and verbal communication
• Team player
• Prioritize work load
• Importance of work deadlines
• Proficiency in English language
• CV must be sent in word format by Thursday, January 24 2019
• Candidate must be Bahrain Based
About the Company
"One Vision for Consultancy" is a one stop professional service provider specialising in:
Employment Consultancy (Human Asset Recruitment & Talent Acquisition): Using a competency based frame work; we indentify the best candidates to fit your unique organisational needs. The objective is to ensure recruitment of high potential talent for long term retention with the capability of achieving succession planning in the organisation. We offer both contingency and retained search.
Our executive team, with their strong corporate and business backgrounds and track record of success, will help you identify and recruit candidates within a short time frame to meet your business needs and requirements. We source talent worldwide as required by specifics or as set by the client.
Facilities Managed Services: We provide staffing resources and services for short as well as long term basis to support front and back office requirements.
Computer Software Design Development and Maintenance: Our objective is to first and foremost understand our clients and their requirements. We work with business alliance partners who have experience, highly skilled technical professionals, a working methodology and good industry knowledge. We provide our clients with solutions that are capable of driving projects to successful completion and customer satisfaction. Provide onsite IT professional for IT maintenance, support, system study, development, implementation or consultancy.
Technical Assistance to maintenance and operations of facilities: System studies, design, develop, implement, support, maintain and manage operational plant services.
Staff augmentation of professionals for short and long term projects.
IT Support Engineer / System Administration
IT Support Engineer
HR Source Consulting
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst
IT Suport Engineer
IT System Administrator
Manpower Middle East