Job description / Role
KPMG's Advisory practice is one of the largest Advisory businesses worldwide and the major growth area for our organization. Our services are focused on the Finance Function and we work with clients in identifying and tackling their challenges in Growth, Governance and Performance. Our Advisory teams support businesses as they restructure and expand, whether organically or by acquisition. We help them to become more efficient and provide support as they adapt to the challenges posed by a rapidly changing business environment.
The Risk Consulting practice’s key services are:
- Corporate governance advisory
- Compliance advisory
- Financial risk management
- Internal audit
- Quality assurance review
- Process review
Primary Job Responsibilities / Account abilities
The Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services business unit requires a Senior Associate for the Bahrain offices. This position comes with a competitive tax-free salary, in addition to many benefits including housing allowance, paid annual leave passage, life and health insurance cover, and many other expatriate benefits.
Ability to undertake the following types of engagement
- Risk-based internal audits;
- Process reviews;
- Cost improvement reviews;
- Compliance reviews;
- Corporate governance advisory;
- Enterprise risk management; and
- Quality assurance reviews
- A recognized degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business or related disciplines,
- Professional certifications – ACCA, CPA or CA
- 0-2 years’ internal audit experience gained in a large audit and /or consulting firm, or a leading commercial organization.
Industry sector experience:
- FS sector experience like Banking, Investment banking, insurance. (and /or)
- Oil and gas, hotel and / or industrial.
- Applicants should be based in Bahrain
- Should be proficient in communicating in English & Arabic
About the Company
KPMG Executive Search & Selection (ESS) helps clients to find the senior and middle management resource they seek, through targeted talent acquisition and assessment.