Job description / Role
• Monitor the POS data integrated with Oracle on daily basis, to ensure there is no missing data, and if discrepancy found, report it immediately to IT department to fix the issue.
• Reconcile all cash sales data with bank accounts on daily basis, to ensure appropriate deposit of collection in an accurate and timely matter.
• Prepare the collection report and send it to management on daily basis.
• Follow up on receiving the branding and advertisement bills from the marketing and production departments, on weekly basis, for accounting.
• Follow up on receiving the employees’ visa processing bills from HR department, on weekly basis, for accounting.
• Update the petty cash expenses on the system on weekly basis, monitor appropriate use of the fund, and report any abuse of the cash spent to the management, if it contradicts with the Company’s internal policies or have been released without the prior approval of concerned managers/supervisors.
• Assist HR department in the preparation of monthly payroll file by 25th of each month.
• Prepare all bank accounts reconciliation on monthly basis.
• Keep up with any new signed agreement shared by the admin department, for financial consideration and accounting. (Agreements such as: rent agreements and cancellation, professional consultation agreements, maintenance contracts, warehousing and 3PL agreements, etc).
BHD 300 to 400 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
• Experience in the accounting field: Min 2 years
• Software knowledge: Preferably in Oracle / Netsuite (Not mandatory)
• Support the accounting team with bookkeeping and filing tasks.
• Prepare any additional financial report requested by the direct supervisor/manager.
• Implement all internal policies and procedures issued by the management.
• Perform any other work assigned to you by the management, when require
About the Company
We laid the foundation of Madi International in the year 1991, and for over 29 years, we have been on a mission to transform & elevate the beauty space. We started our business in Dubai and today, we are successfully operating in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain & Lebanon.
We aim to continue working & partnering with the most reputable local and international beauty brands and deliver the best services in the premium professional health & beauty industry. When it comes to beauty, we want to be the partners that you can trust for your hair, skin and wellness.
The idea of beauty is always shifting! We are doing our bit to make it more inclusive and more diverse. We hope to redefine the conventional beauty standards and help everyone feel beautiful, inside and out.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accountant and Auditor
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors