Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist in execute the approved annual internal audit plan, including any special tasks or projects, by performing audits and reviewed assignments that include assessing of process risk and testing internal controls.
• Assist in planning the individual audit and review assignment by conducting process understanding and developing tailor-made audit programs to test business processes and controls.
• Execute the audit program by liaising with the process owners to obtain the required information, performing and documenting the tests and highlighting audit exceptions and observations.
• Participate in audit meetings with process owners to discuss scope of audit, obtain information and present audit observations and recommendations.
• Minute the meeting and discussion with the process owners and follow-up on open matters.
• Maintain and organise audit files (hardcopy & softcopy file) which must contain minutes of meeting, planning documents, working paper and supporting documents.
• Participate in drafting audit observation and recommendations that will form part of the internal audit report.
• Participate in conducting regular follow-up exercise on outstanding remedial plans to check the status of implementation and test that the required changes have been implemented and function properly.
• Assist in preparing presentation to summarize the result of execution of internal audit plan, internal audit activities and key issues.
• Conduct research and analysis on areas specified by the Head of Internal Audit or Senior Auditor.
• Assist in liaising with regulatory authorities and external auditors for completion of regulatory audits in a seamless manner and to follow up on their reports for timely compliance
Experience & Qualification Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree and Equivalent Professional Qualification - Preferable in Risk
• Minimum 2-5 years of experience
• Prior experience in Risk Management
• Must be fluent in Arabic & English.
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.