Job description / Role
Key Account Manager – Horeca - Bahrain
Our client is a well-respected brand within the FMCG industry who has mandated Gulf Connexions exclusively to assist them in their search for a ‘Key Account Manager’ to join their expanding team in Bahrain. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the genuine market leaders and recognized brand names within the food service sector in Bahrain.
The person selected for this position will be responsible for maintaining an existing portfolio of clients as well as winning new business from the Hotel, Restaurant and Casual Dining sectors.
• Managing, maintaining and developing ongoing relationships with the existing client portfolio with a view of upselling and cross-selling our products.
• Deliver on sales, spend and profit targets.
• Delivering strong results across a spectrum of KPI’s.
• Achieve target revenue by exploring clients current and future requirements by analysing current spend and growth potential.
• Improve the overall client satisfaction of your allocated portfolio.
• 7 years prior Account Management experience within the food service industry.
• Degree qualified in Business or a related discipline from a reputable University.
• Candidates must display a strong business development skill set as well as a proven track record of successful account management.
• Professional maturity with exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients whilst demonstrating a passion for good outcomes.
• Proven track record of achieving sales targets as well as acquiring new business.
• High level time management and organization skills.
• Outstanding negotiation skills and business acumen.
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Sales and Marketing Manager
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||22 Jun|
Business Development Manager
Sales and Marketing Manager
Partner & More
Key Account Manager - Food Service (HORECA)
Green Gulf Careers
Sales Manager/Sales Director