Job description / Role
Our Client is an investment company. Through their subsidiaries, they maintain innovative industrial endeavors around the world.
They are currently looking to hire a Service Crew /Kitchen Staff to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Cleans and stocks work areas and customer areas, and sanitize workstation and equipment.
• Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or cart.
• Assists with a variety of kitchen-related functions as needed.
• Ensure proper food-handling procedures are followed including wrapping, labeling, dating, stocking, storing, rotating and checking temperature of food products.
• Understand the principles and processes for providing customer services, customer needs and meeting quality standards for services, and evaluate customer satisfaction.
• Serve orders to customers at counters or tables.
• Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
• Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
• Prepare daily food items, and cook simple foods and beverages, such as chicken, sandwiches, or biscuits using proper safety precautions and sanitary measures.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Minimum 1 years’ service experience within a food industry
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
• Active listening and effective communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Basic math skills
• Flexibility to work in shifts
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering