Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Land Surveyor to join our award-winning team based in Bahrain . This position is responsible for attending requests for inspection for all survey and setting out based work on a daily basis, ensuring that all works are validated on site.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Attending requests for inspection for all survey and setting out based work on a daily basis, ensuring that all works are validated on site.
- Checking the contractor's drawings and site operations in relation to required survey checks and reviews.
- Reviewing, understanding and implementing on site the current QCS (Qatar Construction Specification) requirements.
- Preparing daily project reports (written and photographic) on progress of the works for survey related matters.
- Reviewing and commenting on shop drawings for setting out accuracy and identify any existing areas which may be affected by the proposed road construction works.
- Assisting the Senior Land Surveyor to address key stakeholder queries in relation to the orientation of the proposed works as required.
- Continually monitoring the works to ensure the contractor complies with his agreed site safety policies and proposed methods of working and where necessary prohibit continuation of unsafe execution of works by the Contractor.
- Ensuring that any safety concerns are reported to the site management team and relevant safety officers.
- Attending periodical technical, safety, quality and progress meetings as and when required.
- Reviewing the contractors ongoing and scheduled work to ensure that potential issues are identified and raised prior to causing an impact on the progress of the works on site.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 15 years of experience in Sanitary works and 10 years in Sewage Treatment Plant partnered with a Bachelors Degree in Land Surveying or equivalent.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.